With spring cleaning in the air and an eye toward my disorganized piles of sewing patterns, I found this post by Rae from Made By Rae. It’s her guest post at Pink Castle Fabrics where she shows how she organizes her sewing patterns. Go to her post to read how she keeps them all organized.
[photo from Made By Rae on Pink Castle Fabrics]
By Anne Weaver
- Spring cleaning in your sewing space
- Giveaway: Ocean Sunset 6 fat quarter bundle
- Tutorial: Sew a cleaning dust mitt
- Free pattern: Only Hearts Club doll clothes
- Tutorial: Spring clean your sewing machine