Danielle from My Sparkle made this art deco-inspired dress for her little girl. The black and white print in the skirt is actually a reproduction of her favorite prints in a much-loved vintage quilt. She recreated the design on her computer and had it printed on Spoonflower fabric. Instead of the small pieces of fabric in the quilt, she was able to get actual yardage in the print. You can read more about her project in her guest post in the Winter Whites series at Delia Creates. Go there now.
[photo from My Sparkle on Delia Creates]
- Tutorial: Lace back dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Custom printed pocket squares for wedding attire
- Lookie what she made: Postage stamp tote bag
- Tutorial: Creating custom fabric prints from your artwork
- Tutorial: Poolside Purse to keep your belongings dry