I’ve been known to use tutorials for little girl outfits to make cool clothes for my daughter’s 18″ doll. Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs did the opposite. She was inspired by a tutorial for making a doll skirt, but she made it large enough for her daughter to wear. In fact, she built a whole Valentine’s outfit around it. Go to her blog to read more.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
- Free pattern: Peasant top and diaper for a baby doll
- Free pattern: Kimono and pants outfit for a baby doll
- Tutorial: Tuxedo & tulle toddler dress
- Lookie what she made: School uniform for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Fabric & tulle skirt for an 18″ doll