Theresa from Salty Peanut Stitchery stitched a zipper into a jacket she’s making – only to realize that she had put it in backwards. The zipper pull was on the inside of the jacket! Rather than ripping and resewing the 24″ zipper, she came up with another way to to fix it. Go to her blog to see what she did.
[photo from Salty Peanut Stitchery]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add a lace cutaway to the back of a denim vest or jacket
- Tutorial: Zippered pocket in a shaped insert
- Tutorial: Sexy summer racerback top refashioned from a button-down shirt
- Idea file: Spice rack thread and notion storage
- Tip: From chocolates to bobbin storage?