Jacklyn from Oh By Golly shows how she refashioned an ill-fitting knit blazer into this little piece of awesomeness. The asymmetrical front and the leather tabs look like a dressier version of a motorcycle jacket. You’d never guess what she used to create the leather panel and snap tabs across the front! No, I’m not gonna dish that here. You have to go to her blog to find that out. Go there now.
[photo from Oh By Golly]
- Tutorial: Sew a child’s jacket
- Tutorial: Sloane’s fringed jacket in fleece
- Tutorial: Sew a leather clutch
- Tutorial: Business card wallet with snap closure
- Lookie what she made: Lace cutout panel on a denim jacket