Kelli from True Bias shows the project she made in the Trouser Refashion Swap she participated in. She refashioned a pair of lime geen pants into a longish pencil skirt with a a peplum. She ended up using just about every scrap of fabric in the pants to make the skirt. Go to True Bias to read more about her project.
[photo from True Bias]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Peplum skirt refashioned from a flared skirt
- Idea file: Color blocked cuffs on skinny pants
- Tutorial: Ruffled peplum skirt
- Tutorial: Peplum skirt refashion
- Lookie what she made: Wool scarf from pants