Pillows A-La-Mode shows what she made out of a reversible quilted placemat. She cut it into triangle shaped pieces and used them to create a beautiful autumn bunting. I love it!! Read more at Pillows A-La-Mode.
[photo from Pillows A-La-Mode]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Scrappy quilted placemat
- Lookie what she made: Bunting with hearts and flowers
- QuiltCon: Just a few of the quilts
- Idea file: Use scrap fabric and lace to make an earring stand
- Tutorial: Make a clothespin bag from a placemat