Theresa from Salty Peanut Stitchery posts on her blog about a couple of her storage solutions she uses in her sewing space. One is a spinning spice rack that she picked up for free at a yard sale. She uses it to hold cones of thread and other sewing notions. She also shows the way she labeled the drawers in her sewing tackle box so it’s easy for her to see what is stored in each drawer. Read more about these two storage solutions at her blog.
[photo from Salty Peanut Stitchery]
By Anne Weaver
- Sewing Room Stash Organizing
- Tutorial: Fill an empty thread spool with serger thread
- Tutorial: Collapsible fabric storage buckets
- Read all about it: Organize your sewing notions with unexpected items
- Tutorial: Comforter storage bag