Arkansas isn’t exactly known for cold winters, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t prepare myself for the cooler weather anyway. (I hate being cold!!) So when I saw this lace overlay sweatshirt by Zoe from So, Zo… What Do You Know?, I immediately filed it away for my winter sewing inspiration. She took a man’s boxy sweatshirt, and reshaped it into a more feminine silhouette. Along the way, she shortened the sleeves and added a lace overlay. LOVE!! Go to her blog post to reaad how she did it.
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lace front sweatshirt revamp
- Tutorial: Make a new fall skirt out of a man’s pullover sweatshirt
- Tutorial: Add a lace overlay to a plain sweater
- Tutorial: Lace front blouse refashioned from a men’s shirt
- Tutorial: Give a plain sweatshirt a slimmer fit and a wider neck