Lizzie B. from Cotton & Curl shares three easy ways to give a button down shirt a slimmer fit. All three involve just taking in extra width off the arms and side seams. She shows the general stitching lines to make a fitted, boxy, and tapered shirt. Go to her post to see the photos.
[photo from Cotton & Curl]
- Tutorial: From boxy blazer to custom fit jacket
- Tutorial: Back bow t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Easy to sew loose-fitted tee
- Tutorial: Reshape a boxy blazer for a more tailored fit
- Tutorial: Turn a plain tee into a maternity shirt with ruched sides