I was looking around on the Internet to find a pattern for a sewn picture frame, when I stumbled upon the Fisk-a-teers. I’m not quite sure what the deal is- although they are toted as “Craft Ambassadors”, their blog doesn’t seem Crafty as much as about personal accounts. But I did get that it is brought to you by Fiskars.
But either way, I did find this really great quilted frame idea. It would be so cute as is for a baby’s room or done in chic op-art fabric could work in more contemporary settings. Either way, I just love when quilting is done in the unexpected!
By candi canncel
- Limited time: 20% off at Contemporary Cloth for Craft Gossip readers
- Tutorial: Silver quilted mini skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Make a coin purse using a sew-in metal frame
- Tutorial: Quilted toy leash to keep baby’s toys attached to the stroller
- Tons of Silhouette giveaways!