Over at Scared Stitchless, the conversation is about choosing fabrics for your sewing projects. She muses about the gap between the fabrics she is naturally drawn to and the fabrics that will give her an end result that she’s pleased with. Go to her post and join the conversation.
[photo from Scared Stitchless]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Velvet Raindrops Tee
- Read all about it: Sewing with vintage sheets
- Join the convo: Pattern testing in sewing books
- Tutorial: Color blocked pleated skirt
- Join the convo: Finding time to sew