Abby Glassenberg from While She Naps, and author of The Artful Bird, shares an honest and eye-opening discussion of pattern testing (or the lack of) in sewing books. One would assume that all of the projects you see in books have tested before publication, but it turns out that the typical publication budget doesn’t allow for that. Read her post (and join the conversation) at While She Naps.
[photo from While She Naps]
By Anne Weaver
- Join the convo: Perfection as a roadblock to creativity
- Tips for writing sewing (or craft) tutorials
- Read all about it: Abby’s sewing collections
- Tutorial: Using fleece in your softie making
- Tips for sewing through thick fabrics