Abby Glassenburg from While She Naps, and author of The Artful Bird, writes about how perfection can become a roadblock to creativity. Where is the line between being inspired by another person’s work vs. being intimidated by their work? Read her thoughtful post, and joing the conversation.
[photo from While She Naps]
By Anne Weaver
- Join the convo: Pattern testing in sewing books
- Tips for writing sewing (or craft) tutorials
- Tutorial: Using fleece in your softie making
- Tips for sewing through thick fabrics
- Tutorial: Restuff a special stuffed animal