Jill from Creating My Way To Success cut up one pair of jeans and used the material to make 5 Christmas gifts. If you don’t have a pair of old jeans in your refashion stash or in the back of your closet, you can usually find them for cheap at a thrift store or rummage sale. Go to her blog to see more photos.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: DIY garden cushion from old jeans
- Lookie what she made: Frumpy thrift store dress to smart summer frock
- Tutorial: Add a zippered pocket to a pair of shorts
- Tutorial: Easy tank dress refashioned from a top and dress
- Tutorial: Pleated necktie t-shirt