Alicia from Alicia’s Hiding Place shows off the purse she made for her sister. The body of the bag is in the shape of a house, with all the details appliqued on. There’s even a clothes line on the back!! Go to her blog post to see more pictures and to read more about this fun purse.
[photo from Alicia's Hiding Place]
- Tutorial: Folded fabric tissue holder
- Template: Squirrel t-shirt applique
- Lookie what she made: House sewing box
- Lookie what she made: Chibi Easter dresses
- Handmade pillowcases needed