Constanca from Saidos de Concha combined a baby’s shirt and a onesie to create a bodysuit. Worn with a skirt or pants, it’ll always stay tucked in – regardless of how much baby wriggles around. She shares photos of it on her blog. Brilliant! Read more at Saidos de Concha.
[photo from Saidos de Concha
- Tutorial: “Always Tuck Me In” stay-put shirt for baby boys
- Tutorial: Hooded towel trimmed with bias tape
- Tutorial: Turn a onesie into a t-shirt
- Lookie what she made: Photo transfer toy bags!
- Tutorial: Add a onesie bottom to a baby girl’s shirt to keep it tucked in