Cindy from Retro Revival shares photos on her blog showing the gorgeous apron she made out of an antique petticoat. The petticoat was loaded with beautiful details, but also had some damage that prevented it from being worn as is. She gave it new life as an apron. Read more about her project at Retro Revival.
[photo from Retro Revival]
- Tutorial: Pot Mitts from vintage sheets
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired Bright Side Apron
- Lookie what she made: Daybed makeover from linen and feedsacks
- Lookie what she made: Handsewn wrap top
- Tutorial: Vintage dishtowel apron skirt