Adrienne from drienny and A + A = Z created a busy book to keep her young daughter occupied during a long plane trip. Each page was created with a different type of activity or discovery in mind. One page is has zippers and other closures, another has fabrics of various textures appliqued. There’s a lift the flap number board, and even a little garden scene with veggies that snap on to the plants. You can see photos on her blog of each page she created for this special book. If you’re planning on making a busy book for a small child in your life, you’re sure to find some inspiration. Go to her post.
[photo from A + A = Z]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Close Your Clothes busy book
- Busy book = quiet educational play
- Mother’s Day Sewing Projects
- Quiet Book page templates
- Tutorial: No-sew book pillow