Magdalena from ClouDesign shows the cool vest thast she made from the bottoms of a couple of pairs of jeans. (She used the denim left over after she cut them off to make shorts.) The vest is cute enough left plain, but she added some fabric paint to make it awesome. Read more about her refashion here (part 1) and here (part 2).
[photo from ClouDesign]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Upcycled denim wrist cuff
- Idea file: Galaxy painted cutoff shorts
- Tutorial: “Vest of Friends” little boy’s vest
- Quick fix: Add a drawstring to make a cargo vest more flattering
- Tutorial: Neon painted tote with boxed bottoms