As a child of the 80s, I remember when crop tops were everywhere. And now they’re coming back again, but with a modern twist. Lizzie B. from Cotton & Curls made such a top. It’s cropped in the front, but tapers long in the back. Made from a lightweight fabric, it drapes beautifully! The design is an adaptation of her previously published rectangle top tutorial. Go to her blog to read more about this gorgeous top.
[photo from Cotton & Curls]
- Tutorial: Katie Poncho from lightweight jersey knit
- Tutorial: Spring dress with high-low hem
- Tutorial: Lovely lightweight poncho that’s easy to make
- Tutorial: Reversible message bunting
- Tutorial: Voile vanity skirt and laminated cotton table cover