Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shows off the dress she made for her little girl’s birthday party. The theme of the party is Cute as a Button, and the dress is no exception. A cluster of brightly colored buttons on the bodice mimics the polka dotted fabric on the skirt. See more photos at Craftiness Is Not Optional.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Retro Ric Rac dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Lucky Dress with pleated scoop bodice and layered hem
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Peaches and Cream dress for little girls