If you can move your eyes away from the sweetest little doggie face ever, check out the fabulous little coat that she’s wearing. Tanja from Saumaton made it for her. She got the waterproof fabric from a broken umbrella. Her blog post shows more pictures and tells about how she made it. Her blog is in Finnish, but here’s an English translation.
[thanks to Niina from Thrifty Finn for sending in the link]
[photo from Sautmaton]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Recover a plain umbrella with laminated cotton fabric
- Tutorial: Make a batwing sweater from a pleated wool skirt
- Lookie what she made: Fall coat with felt fox coat pockets
- Tutorial: Tablecloth weights
- A fairy tale in her coat!