Lookie what Sachiko from Tea Rose Company and Tea Rose Home made! She took scraps from her daughter’s outgrown baby clothes that she couldn’t bear to part with and made these heartbreakingly sweet clothes for her daughter’s dolly. What a lucky little girl she has!! Read more about this project at Tea Rose Home.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, lookie, doll, baby, memory, clothes[/tags]
- Tutorial: Pom pom fringe flowers
- Tutorial: Felt Party Favor Bag
- Lookie what she made: Bunting with hearts and flowers
- Tutorial: Eeasy ruffle shirt for a baby
- Tutorial: Doll jammies from baby’s old clothes