Barbara posts on Wardrobe Refashion showing the long black skirt she made the previous winter. The embellishment design evolved, starting with stencils and spraypaint, moving to applique and then buttons. The result is an artistic, sophisticated look. Read more and see more photos at Wardrobe Refashion.
[photo from Wardrobe Refashion]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, lookie, refashion, skirt, embellishment[/tags]
- Lookie what she made: Padded carrying case from crib bumpers
- Lookie what she made: Winter gear for the homeless
- Lookie what she made: Bucket hat from old jeans
- Lookie what she made: Granny skirt to school girl skirt
- Lookie what she made: Men’s shirt refashions