Disney from Ruffles and Stuff made this fabric Christmas tree for her daughter. It hangs on the wall (or lays on the floor) and has removable ornaments for her daughter to decorate it with. Brilliant! And I’m lovin’ the pink and brown! Read more about this project at Ruffles and Stuff.
[photo from Ruffles and Stuff]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, lookie, fabric, Christmas, tree, wall, hanging, decoration[/tags]
- Lookie what she made: Frumpy jumper to hip vest
- Lookie what she made: Christmas tree Advent calendar
- Lookie what she made: Fabric mail playset
- Tutorial: Stacked fabric Christmas trees
- Lookie what she made: Car playmat with changing seasons