The felt fox pockets that Cath Grace put on this coat she made for her daughter are utterly adorable! The coat by itself is gorgeous, but add those fox pockets and I’m in a swoon. If you’re wondering how she made them, she shares a blog post showing the construction. Go to her post to see how she did it.
[via The Train To Crazy]
- Lookie what she made: Boho bubble top refashion
- Tutorial: Grace Kelly-inspired dress with pieced curve bodice
- Tutorial: Pea coat pattern modifications
- Cool idea: Remake an adult winter coat into a child-sized coat
- Tutorial: Pinch-free adjustable fabric headband