Pam from Threading My Way shows the lovely formal dress that she made – out of her daughter’s wedding dress. I love that her daughter was the one who encouraged her to take on such a risky project, and that her request gave Pam the confidence to do it. Go to her post to read more about this beautiful dress project.
[photo from Threading My Way]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Wedding dress remade into a cute top and matching clutch purse
- Lookie what she made: Rainbow Dash birthday dress
- Read all about it: Lessons learned while sewing a wedding dress
- Tutorial: Ease in sleeves with a French seam
- Lookie what she made: Felt vase