Jessica from Running With Scissors shows a beautiful blouse she recently made. The top itself is very simple – a basic blouse with short sleeves and a round neck – which makes all of the French knots she made a standout detail. The stitched them on an all-over 2 inch diagonal grid, with extra knots sewn closer to the neck. Go to her blog post to see more photos and read how she did it.
[photo from Running With Scissors]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Woman’s v-neck summer blouse from a button-down shirt
- Tutorial: Ease in sleeves with a French seam
- Tutorial: Button loop closure
- Lookie what she made: Playhouse for a teddy bear
- Tutorial: Match your edges when piecing on the diagonal