Katja from Of Dreams and Seams just finished making a pair of handsewn leather gloves using a vintage 1950′s pattern. She’s got photos and a project description on her blog. Go there now to see more pictures and read about the construction process.
[photo from Of Dreams and Seams]
- Lookie what she made: Nine shirts become one dress
- Lookie what she made: 1940′s inspired color blocked blouse refashion
- Idea file: Refashion a vintage dress into a long coat
- Tutorial: Refashion a pair of pants into a cool top
- Cool idea: A constrast stripe adds ease to a too tight coat