Susan from Living with Punks shows the Jelly Roll Floor Cushion that she made. She followed the tutorial by Pink Please over at Moda Bake Shop, but with some adaptations along the way. Among the changes are the bottom made from a solid piece of fabric and a medallion in the center of the pieced top. I’m LOVING the bright happy prints she used!! Read more about her version of the Jelly Roll Floor Cushion.
[photo from Living with Punks]
- Tutorial: Make two floor cushions from one jelly roll of fabric
- Giveaway: Jelly roll of Quilt Blocks by Ellen Lucker
- Giveaway: Jelly roll of Posy by Aneela Hoey
- Tutorial: One Seater floor cushion for toddlers
- Tutorial: Reversible floor cushion