KJ from Let’s Go Fly a Kite shows the retro-awesome bowling shirt she made for her daughter. She gives a couple of links to patterns and tutorials for making a bowling shirt from scratch, but hers is actually refashioned from a thrifted button-down shirt. Read more about her project at Let’s Go Fly a Kite.
[photo from Let's Go Fly a Kite]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Only Hearts Club doll clothes
- Tutorial: Reverse applique placemats and napkins
- Lookie what she made: From shapeless shirt to retro wow
- Lookie what she made: Little girl’s collared shirt with gathers
- Link list: 50+ free bag and purse tutorials