Check out this gorgeous jacket over at Vintage Threads! She added the lace cutout panel as a fix for holes worn in a favorite Levi’s jacket. This is SO gorgeous! See more photos of the finished shoulder panel, and also see what it looked like in-progress.
[photo from Vintage Threads]
By Anne Weaver
- Idea file: Vintage-inspired ruffled lace onesie
- Lookie what she made: Vintage-inspired military jacket
- Tutorial: Use cut out shapes to create textured fabric
- Tutorial: Bohemian curtain with large-scale lace motif
- Tutorial: Leather grommet bag with convertible straps