Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shows off the the shirt she made for her little girl. It’s a collared shirt with gathers just above the waist. If you think she spent hours making that perfect collar, you’re wrong. The shirt is refashioned from an adult-sized button-down shirt. This is such a cute and clever refashion! Read more at Me Sew Crazy.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Upcycled Sweater Refashion for little girls
- Tutorial: Boy’s button-down shirt from adult-sized shirt
- Lookie what she made: From shapeless shirt to retro wow
- Tutorial: Little girl’s elastic waist button-up shirt
- Tutorial: Sail Away School Dress