km-17 shares some of her favorite men’s shirt refasions on Wardrobe Refashion. She has turned men’s dress shirts into several styles of women’s blouses. Her attention to detail gives the menswear a delicate, feminine edge. Go to Wardrobe Refashion to see what she’s made.
[photo from km-17 on Wardrobe Refashion]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, lookie, men, button-down, shirt, refashion, women’s, top, blouse[/tags]
- Tutorial: Refashion a dress shirt to a sleeveless blouse
- Tutorial: Lace front blouse refashioned from a men’s shirt
- Lookie what she made: His PJs to her PJs
- Lookie what she made: Bucket hat from old jeans
- Lookie what she made: Woman’s v-neck summer blouse from a button-down shirt