Erica Louise from Recycled Fashion shows off her pretty new dress. It’s a classic sheath dress made from a patchwork fabric. She made the patchwork from a set of upholstery samples. Because they all came from one set of samples, the colors and prints all coordinate nicely. Brilliant! And such a pretty dress! Read more about her project at Recycled Fashion.
[photo from Recycled Fashion]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Hand-dyed lace sheath dress
- Tutorial: Dress up your jeans with old neckties
- Spoonflower your couch with upholestery weight cotton!
- Tutorial: Fall fabric pumpkin
- Tutorial: Patchwork skirt for little girls