Karen from Sew Many Ways was gifted a set of curtain panels that were too short for her windows, so she cut them and pieced them into accent panels to hang at either side of her existing window dressing. Perfect! The tabs she cut off from the top became napkin rings, and she has enough scrap to make a set of placemats. Read more about her project at Sew Many Ways.
[photo from Sew Many Ways]
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric napkin rings
- Cool idea: Use zippers to tie a gift sack
- Tutorial: Curtain panels with strips of accent fabric
- Tutorial: Buttoned tab-top curtains
- Tutorial: Reversible napkin rings