Care from Obsessively Stitching finishes out her Rubik’s Cube week with a cool storage basket shaped like – wait for it – a Rubik’s Cube. She used her storage basket tutorial to make it, but enclosed the seams and added the colored squares. My inner geek has been lovin’ all of the Rubik’s Cube projects she’s made this week! See more pictures of this project at Obsessively Stitching.
[photo from Obsessively Stitching]
[tags]sewing, lookie, inspiration, Rubik’s, Cube, storage, basket, bucket[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a Rubik’s Cube ottoman
- Tutorial: Sew a fabric storage cube
- Tutorial: Make a Rubik’s Cube softie from felt
- Lookie what she made: Fold-up toy car playmat
- Lookie what she’s making: A year of dress refashions for $1 a day