It’s always a treat for me to see what Kat from Sew Chibi and Chibi Designs dreams up for her daughters. The colors and patterns and fanciful details are designed with a child’s perspective in mind. You’ve got to go to her blog to see what she sewed up for Christmas dresses. The dress for her youngest daughter is beautiful with a colorful pieced bodice, but she also stitched little bells into the hem of the dress. How awesome is that! Genius!! Go to her blog to see more detail of the dresses she made for Christmas.
[photo from Sew Chibi]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Extravagent Easter Egg Hunt Dress
- Lookie what she made: Chibi Easter dresses
- Tutorial: Jumper dress with Christmas tree ruffle and present pockets
- Tutorial: Mini top hat hair accessory
- Lookie what she made: Rainbow Dash birthday dress