Miriam Tribe from Mad Mim shows her clever solution to the strapless dress problem. You know, the dress that is perfect in every way – except for the fact that it’s strapless and you want the security of sleeves? She added a lace cap sleeve top to it. Gorgeous! Her “fix” is so beautiful and fit so well with the style of the dress that it doesn’t look like a “fix” at all. Go to her blog to read more.
[photo from Mad Mim]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruched t-shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Oceanside Lace shirred dress
- Lookie what she made: Purse handle fix!
- Tutorial: Add extra width to a jeans waistband without it showing
- Tutorial: Ease in sleeves with a French seam