Jolene from The Journey of a Supermom shows the upcycled denim wrist cuffs she made. These are sooo awesome!! She used the zipper and button to make the cuffs. This is often a part of jeans that become scrap when you harvest the larger pieces of denim from the legs. Go to her blog to read more about her cuffs.
[photo from The Journey of a Supermom]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Upcycled denim wallet
- Tutorial: Bleached denim skirt from old jeans
- Tutorial: Cutting apart jeans to gain the most reusable denim
- Tutorial: Longish cut-off jean shorts with rolled cuffs
- Lookie what she made: Cool vest from old jeans