Lookie at these vintage trimmed onesies by Autie from iCandy Handmade! She made them by stitching vintage trim around the neck of a plain white onesie. I love this idea!!! And because it doesn’t take much trim to go around the itty neck, you can use your smaller lengths of trim. Read more about her project at iCandy Handmade.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Idea file: Vintage-inspired ruffled lace onesie
- Lookie what she made: Giant sparkly ric rac makes a tiered skirt fabulous!
- Tutorial: Add an applique to a onesie
- Tutorial: Retro mod shift dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Lace embellished onesie