Melissa Caringer from Featherweight has set out on an ambitious sewing project at her blog 21 days 21 dresses. Her goal is to create 21 dresses in 21 days. Some are refashioned, some are made from scratch. Some are made from purchased patterns, some are made sans pattern. Each dress is beautifully made and photographed. Check it out at 21 days 21 dresses. She’s already on day 17, but that doesn’t mean you can’t head to the archives to see it all from the beginning.
[photo from 21 days 21 dresses]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, lookie, 21, days, dresses[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she’s making: A year of dress refashions for $1 a day
- Lookie what she’s making: Alphabet-inspired softies
- Lookie what she made: Miniature dresses!
- Lookie what she made: Queen gown for stage performance
- Lookie what she made: Girl’s shirt from a “prairie” dress