I have a not-so-secret fabric crush on Anna Maria Horner. I have a set of fat quarters from the Good Folk line that I literally flip through and stroke. So I was a very happy girl when I saw that she is releasing four new sewing patterns: The Multitasker Tote, The Socialite Dress, The Study Hall Skirt, and The Ruthie Clutch. I’m in love!
[tags]fabric, designer, pattern, Anna Maria Horner[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Giveaway: Sew Retro book plus Anna Maria Horner fabric and patterns!
- Sneak Peek: Little Folks voile by Anna Maria Horner
- Giveaway: $50 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop & Ruthie Clutch pattern
- Anna Maria Horner’s Linen Lessons
- Anna Maria Horner talks about her new rayon challis fabrics