Today and tomorrow (9/19 and 9/20) all Butterick patterns are on Sale at Joann’s for just $1.99. Now, I usually don’t recommend Butterick patterns as I used to think of them as super dated, but I just scoped out their website and they do indeed have some pretty cute stuff!
B5244 is a cute dress pattern with a great neckline!
B5248 is a super easy 70′s dolman-sleeved tunic.
B5250 is a very 40′s style plant. I love the belted version!
Who knew Butterick could be so chic?
By candi canncel
- Tutorial: Easy fleece stocking cap and no-sew scarf
- Tutorial: Make a poncho-style kaftan top
- Tutorial: Girl’s sleeveless top with a shirred neckline
- Tutorial: Easy belted sweater vest refashion
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls