Vintage patterns are sized considerably smaller than modern sewing patterns. And while most printed patterns, both vintage and modern, come with a measurement chart showing which size you should use based on your measurements, there are certainly times when that information isn’t there.
[photo from Bramcost Publications]
- Black Friday at Bramcost Publications
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for beach towel bag
- Colette Patterns launches with sewing patterns for the indie fashion-lover
- Get it now: Valentine’s sale at Bramcost Publications
- What size to make a baby hat?