Maggie from Smashed Peas and Carrots shows off her newly organized sewing space, and gives some good ideas for creating functional – and attractive – organization for all of the tools, fabrics, and notions that we sewing types like to hoard. I’m loving the clear glass jars for ric rac and bias trim! Read more (and see the photos) at Smashed Peas and Carrots.
[photo from Smashed Peas and Carrots]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Attaching bias tape around corners
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls
- Spring cleaning in your sewing space
- Free printable: Scientific Table of Sewing Elements
- Tutorial and giveaway: Flutter-sleeve dress