If you’re new to sewing, you may be wondering what interfacing is. Or fusible webbing. Or fusible adhesive. They’re all somewhat similar and can usually be found on the same aisle in the fabric store, but they all work a little differently and have different uses. Ashley from Make It and Love It gives us the skinny on all of these items in a post on her blog - what they are, how they work, and when to use them. Go to her post to read all about it.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Types and uses of interfacing
- Tutorial: Use fusible webbing to upholster dollhouse furniture
- Giveaway: Pellon bagmaking goodies
- Tutorial: Easy applique with fusible webbing
- Tutorial: Fusible interfacing prolongs a pattern’s life