If you’ve shopped for knit fabrics before, you’ve likely come across terms like interlock, jersey, rib kint, and cotton/Lyrca. Without the fabrics in front of you to stretch and feel, it can be overwhelming to figure out exactly what kind of fabric you’d be getting. Christine from From an Igloo gives the rundown on the various types of knit fabrics out there. Go to the article.
[photo from From an Igloo]
[tags]sewing, knit, fabric, about[/tags]
- Read all about it: Sewing on knit fabrics
- Choosing the right knit fabric for your project
- Read all about it: Sewing with knit fabrics
- Finding the right fabric for your sewing project
- Giveaway: Hand-dyed knits from So Many Colors