The notions wall at the fabric store isn’t the only place you can find helpful sewing tools. There are all kinds of sewing tools and gadgets to be found in unconventional items. For example, Rikka from Ricochet and Away! uses masking tape to mark seams and to strengthen her patterns. Go to her post to read all of her crafty and sewing uses for masking tape.
[photo from Ricochet and Away!]
- Read all about it: Winners of the Solids-Only Tote Challenge announced
- Cool idea: Magnetic sewing tool organization
- Tutorial: Masking tape seam gauge
- 2-in-1 Sewing Challenge at Ricochet and Away!
- Enter the Typography sewing challenge